Up Knit Creek



Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lucy is.........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She is now an adult in the eyes of the law, but will always be my little girl.
We are going to the pub later so she can have her first "legal" drink and we will be going to a Spanish restaurant on Friday to continue the celebrations.
Lucy didn't want a big party or a lot of fuss so I'm not going to embarrass her with lots of pictures of her as a baby or tell stories about her early exploits (and there are plenty, let me tell ya!), I'm just going to wish her a long and happy life, success in everything she does and lots and lots of love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yummy carrot cake as requested by the birthday girl.

3 Comments:

  • I can't believe you put that picture up! That was taken about 2 or 3 years ago when I was pretending to be a fake goth, how embarassing...
    But nevermind, thank you again for my presents :)
    Love you lots,
    xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 pm  

  • Happy Birthday, Lucy!!! And I, for one, loooove the picture!

    By Blogger Sheepish Annie, at 11:19 pm  

  • She's a beautiful young lady :)

    By Blogger Hellbelle, at 8:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home