Up Knit Creek



Sunday, August 05, 2007

So lazy

that I haven't posted for almost a fortnight.
Well, nothing much going on around the Creek apart from the never-ending sock marathon - as well as the eight (yes, eight!) pairs of plain knee-high socks, there is at least one or two (maybe three) other pairs in the pipeline. No pictures yet as they're a bit secret.

So the Creek has been very quiet the last couple of weeks but the same cannot be said for my brother's household - we all thought they were going to the Isle of Wight on holiday but it appears that plans were afoot (and had been for sometime) for something altogether much more momentous:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


THEY GOT MARRIED!!!!

I am so happy for them both and am overjoyed to have Sandy as my sister-in-law. When Michael phoned to tell me the news, I was so surprised and delighted that I burst into tears and was incoherent for quite a while afterwards. I hope anyone reading this will join me in wishing them every happiness together, now and always.

Well, after all this excitement, I need to have a lie down in a darkened room for a while so I'll leave you with this; I have always wondered what cats got up to when their humans were out of sight ... wonder no more:
CAT CAM

2 Comments:

  • I kind of like it when you don't post for a fortnight. Because then you say, "fortnight" and I think that's cool. No one in my world uses that...but I do miss the posts.

    A big, giant, huge, super-sized congrats to the bride and groom!!! How wonderful! And what a good-looking couple. I'm so pleased for you and your family.

    By Blogger Sheepish Annie, at 1:18 pm  

  • They look great together and the picture brings out the glow they both have...very happy couple from my point of view.

    BTW, my girls LOVED the CatCam...

    From a knitter (stranger) from afar...

    By Blogger Sherrill, at 3:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home