Up Knit Creek



Thursday, March 23, 2006

Let me introduce you............

............to
Image hosting by Photobucket
Claude and Optricia.
I found a book in Waterstone's the other day which I just had to buy, and these two are the direct result of that purchase.
The author makes a living from selling these creatures and has now written a book to share his expertise. Claude was made by following one set of instructions to the letter, and Optricia was made by following the basic techniques and using my imagination.
I hope there will be many more of these, they are great fun to make and are just so quirky - I love 'em! (Not sure if I could bear to cut up any hand-knitted socks, though).

1 Comments:

  • OH my goodness - you are my parallel life. Well almost. I saw the book in Waterstones a little while ago and have just bought a copy for my sister. It is such a great book and your creatures look great!

    By Blogger noblinknits, at 9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home