Up Knit Creek



Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tagged

What's this? Two posts in one day? Yep! There's no escape!
The reason for this post is Peri (she of Knit and natter) who has tagged me. I've never been tagged before, so hope I'm doing this right.

Five Personal Idiosyncrasies:

1. Toilet paper: has to be the "right" way on the holder - i.e. with the free edge at the front where it is easily reachable.

2. I always eat apples in exactly the same way - bite right around the middle, then eat the top followed by the bottom.

3. When we go to restaurants, I always look underneath the table cloth to see what the table is made of. You'd be surprised how many posh places have tables made of chipboard!

4. I always put handcream on the backs of my hands, not on the palms.

5. I thread sewing needles (and sewing machines) with my left hand even though I'm right-handed.

Well, that's my five, now I have to pass the tag on to five other people. Being a rather sad and lonely type, I didn't know who to tag, so I have made my choice rather randomly from the UKnitter's Ring. I hope no-one minds; my sincere apologies if you do. I have tagged:
Float 'n' Purl
Spitting Yarn
Yarnstorm
Knit the Knits
Finally waking up.
Please list your own five personal idiosyncrasies and then tag five other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home