Up Knit Creek



Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Results

A bit late, but I've been away and had no access to this interweb thingy.

Lucy got 4 As, 3 Cs and 3 Ds so she will be going to college from next week to do a BTEC National Diploma in Art and Design. She's a very clever girl and I'm a very proud mum!

I have finished the Mystery shawl:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It isn't as big as I would have liked, but I could add a border or a fringe. I don't know if I will participate in the next one - the emails became really tedious and I'm too impatient to wait for the clues. I shouldn't be surprised really, I've never been happy in a large group - too many people with too much to say! Yes, I know, I should stop moaning and design my own shawl - well maybe I will (when the bag and the chair cover and the top requested by Bethany and the socks and the scarves and two tops for me are all finished!)

Sorry for the short post - nothing much happening in the Creek at present!

3 Comments:

  • MM, its a very pretty shawl, but I see what you mean, it does look very small.

    By Blogger twigletqueen, at 11:35 am  

  • It might be small, but it is lovely. You did a great job! Can you re-block it and really stretch the heck out of it?

    By Blogger Stasia, at 5:32 am  

  • Lovely work though Annie.

    A "woo-hoo" for those results - a proud mum indeed :0)

    By Blogger Peri, at 4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home