Up Knit Creek



Thursday, October 13, 2005

Too early

It's ten to six in the morning and I'm trying really hard to keep my eyes open. I've been awake since three, going over and over in my head all the things I need to take with me for the jaunt to Ally Pally.
The list is seemingly endless, considering I'll only be away for a couple of days.
It's also still raining which means I'm going to get wet walking to the station and will be wet all the way to London.
I'm only whittering like this 'cause I'm nervous - my stomach is churning and my hands seem to have a mind of their own (I've corrected half a dozen typos in this post already).
I hope I'll get to meet some of my fellow Bloggers over the next few days - I'll be on stand M33 "Clover" so please come and say hello.
Happy Knitting, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home